Gnomer! Where are you?! you god damn gnome, get over here! *throws a pebble*
Printable View
Gnomer! Where are you?! you god damn gnome, get over here! *throws a pebble*
hp/mana still a bit off, and AC is ridiculously off...even for a mage i have higher AC than that! but i gave it my best shot. thanks to kerrir for the advice [img]smile.gif[/img]
lum
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1308892
AC is off because of the fact that, you dint added yourskills so you are with the ac of a lvl 67 mage with 0 defense skill =P
http://www.hostboard.com/forums/ [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] http://www.hostboard.com/forums/ heres nymers updateed magelo http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1288455
Nym and Lum added and what not...had to wait a few days there for eqrankings to finish doing something before I could add new peeps.
Either way keep em coming. Always good to have new members
Ok, I doubt I am doing this right but I will try..
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1314106
I'll keep working it.
Yey Welcome Khimba.
Laggy comp dbl posting ftw!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 04, 2006 03:21 PM: Message edited by: Gnomency ]</font>
Khimba added, yes for some reason Im still doing this. Maybe I'll get around to giving control of it to Ker, or maybe not.
Gnome you need to add frost and Svi ...